Sunday, September 14, 2014

So Why?

I'm sorry I don't treat you like shit
I'm not sorry that you like that
I can't understand how you can give yourself to someone
Who must use you and puts all the shit that everyone feels into a blame
that is placed upon you
Can't you see it, why do you keep feeding it?
It is stupid
We can sit here all day and complain about how much we don't like ourselves
Or we can change the world and be better
But no, I'm sorry
You have a man that hurt you
So the whole world is fucked up to you
Never to find an honest soul
But the ones who sit in front of you
I told you I wanted you
Not to abuse you or make you feel less than me
I want you to be beautiful and free
And I'm tired of rhyming because it is easy
And it is so funny because you are just that
Lost in your own bullshit
Lost in what someone told you
For some reason you believe it
And hold these abusive words to you
Yet you cry and want something real
But to be honest you can't handle it
You are lost in a shell of your whatever




So deal with it, and be like the rest of us
Because you are nothing special
Unless you tell yourself so

No comments:

Post a Comment